|Category|| Academic English|
Administrative & Academic Management
Primary English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Vietnamese, Filipino, Other|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Up to 22$/hour|
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CURRICULUM DEVELOPER POSITION
- Curriculum and material development:
- Develop curriculum for new products according to company business direction and market trends including course outline & content, curriculum and syllabus, learning resources, placement testing materials, program allocation scheme and necessary training materials for the courses offered.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current textbooks, syllabi and suggest suitable adaptations. Develop soft skills program and/or integrate soft skills program into English program to ensure applicability, effectiveness and competitiveness in the market.
- Develop and partly manage relevant contests throughout the year to increase academic interaction and students’ engagement.
- Coordinate with Academic Manager with the implementation, analysis, and assessment of the product, curriculum, and instructional materials;
- Design tests and tools to measure learners’ progress as well as teachers’ performance.
- Marketing coordination:
- Assist Marketing team in developing academic contents for media channels.
- Assist Marketing team in organizing events by providing academic input.
- Bachelor degree.
- Good knowledge of Education in Vietnam and current trends in Education.
- Experience in developing programs, syllabus, and curriculum.
- Experience in teaching Robotic, programming, STEM subjects is an advantage.
- Works well with technology.
- Committed and dedicated team player.
- Accept working remote or hybrid
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to 22$/hour
- End of contract performance bonus
- Resigning bonus Other benefits and salary will be discussed during the interview